11.23.2012

11-23

So, Its been several weeks since Ive written. When Ive wanted to, there is no computer available, and the times Ive come to a cyber, I dont have sufficient time to blog.

Here is a resumé of what Ive been up to...

SAD on the 11th of November.

Preaching in between and lots... Went to the villages on Monday and started a new study.

Working now! Schedule still unsure, but its fun. Making smoothies and other drinks at same place mom is working.

Learning how to sew with a Government Program. It will give me a certificate once I have completed the course. Since I had already gone to a course in Mexico, its refreshing what was already in my mind and hands. Just started this week!

Ziv had his 2 year Baptism Anniversay this week. He was so happy. That also meant that my first study, Anabelle, to ever get baptized also turned 2 years baptized.

A friend comes in January from Mexico!!!! So happy. He will stay one month and stay with us and oteçher friends.

Wednsday wasnt such a great day for me, but I still went to the meeting, and It made it all better. I got on the wrong bus, didnt eat lunch, hurt myself, was frustrated most of the day, blahblahblah..

Since on Wednsday I scratched my back, it is still sore and hurting.

Next weekend we have a Bethelite coming to give a special talk and join us in service. I have arrangements with his wife. I think we also have lunch with them on Friday.

Hawaiian party this Sunday in Ballenita with several from our Circuit.

My grampas surgery was succesful and he is now recuperating. I wouldve really wanted to be with him, and its the first time Im away from him after a surgery. It feels so weird. But, he´s called us already and hearing his voice is comforting.

I miss you all!!!


I know I am super brief, but gotta go again..

Love,

Izmir


No comments:

Post a Comment