10.27.2012

C.O. mtg

This is my mom and I with Adelaida Armijos. She is the C.O.W. and has been in the Circuit work with her husband for 16 years. She is Ecuadorian and this was her first time in the Coast. I enjoyed service with her. 

We had been encouraged at our Tuesday meeting to each publisher bring one invited guest. We really tried to! We are 133 publishers and our attendance on Saturday was 246 or so. I was shocked. The majority of out young brothers had to stand up.

This shows a small percentage of the brothers and studies who had to stand up to give their seats for others. In the second room we had more brothers standing, in the entrance and outside standing by the windows. They really sacrificed themselves! My brother took this picture.

Some of the girls from the hall. The three in the middle, including myself are pioneers. The other two are finishin High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment