12.17.2014

KH Construction Site-----superlatepost

** I never finish editing this post, but I still wanted to add this to my blog. I may edit it later on**

JUNE

A few years ago, about three or four, I remember a rumor heard in all of Rosarito that a sister had donated some of her land to be used for a future Kingdom Hall. I didn't know any details, well, except for its location and I thought it was just perfect. The land donated was next to the sisters home, on a dead-end street and was on the edge? of the freeway. I thought it was very visible to any passerby and to all tourists entering Rosarito or going south. Well, the time I spent away from Rosarito totaled about over two years and now that I have returned, there is action happening!











I went the last month of the build with Yennie, a sister from my new hall. We went about three times a week and learned a lot. There was just so much to be done! I learned to put tile, paint, and add the baseboard on the wall. I hadn't seen the jw.org sign put up on any of the local Kingdom Halls yet, so when I went the last week I was very surpried by the huge sign. I worked very hard side by side with the RBC crew and tasted a bit of what it would be like to be a part of it. Made me think about it. They told me that in December they would be coming to Ensenada to help with another KH build, so I might try to plan that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment