11.18.2010

Finally! We have Internet!!!! Yay!!

Yes! I have been waiting for this long enough! I will shortly be able to catch up on all my daily adventures, but since we just installed our Internet yesterday and have the District Assembly this weekend, I might not have much time to write within these days. Yesterday we had our rehearsals with the C.O. and the Overseer who both thought we did awesome. They and of course we, are really excited for Sunday! Today we were invited to dinner by our studies who are getting baptized. Very yummy food. We also played Pictionary, which is always funny. Oh and we have good news! My brother is getting baptized on Saturday! This will be an extra special Convention, not only because it will be the first time ever held in Baja, but because we are taking so much part in it. Well, not much time left to wait! Tomorrow my brother and I will probably go to the Assembly Hall cleaning at 8. I hope we do get to go. Oh I also have made small little cards with my info on them, similar to what I did for the Int'l Assembly. I also found out that some of our dear friends who were hoping to come stay with us, wont be able to after all. I am very dissapointed since I had been looking forward to seeing them. Oh well. Oh and today I took my study to get her nails done before the Assembly and to get my eyebrows done! I have been awaiting this day for a very long time, I am glad it finally arrived! Im happy with them. Ok, well I have to go to bed now and get ready for tomorrow. Will try to write soon more.

Nite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment