11.25.2010

Pictures!


Here are some pictures of the various activities that have recently happened to me in the last few weeks. I will describe the event next to each photo.



This is a photo of the first day packing my room. As you can tell I hadnt really started putting anything away yet. So this is a 'before' picture.


 This is a picture of my room in the process of moving. I had put all my decorations away and next came clothes. I had to use almost every luggage we had... I really had and still need to get rid of stuff. Ha! And I thought that I had already simplified....Moving shows you otherwise!
  I know this picture is sideways, but I couldnt find the right button to change it. Hehehe...anyways, this is one of the last shots I took of one of the last sunsets I saw from our Kitchen window.

This was one of the neighborhood dogs that I really liked. I named her Sunrise and later found out her real name was Coco, I dont think it fit, so I kept calling her Sunrise. All my friends know her by Sunrise too, so thats what I will always call her . She was such a nice dog, with a little cute personality. Her pups ae adorable too!
This is the first picture I took of my house, sideways too sorry, but just so you can have an idea. My dads at the doorway.

These are some of the dishes I made the week we were packing. I had to cook that whole week so I was able to enjoy cooking some recipes I found in a Vegetarian cookbook. It was fun and yummy!


This is at Drama Rehearsals at the Assembly Hall a week before the Assembly. I enjoyed getting together those occasions...such nice fellowship. It was so exciting to be a part of this!!!

In my old bedroom, a day when I was packing my room.

Another picture outside my Kitchen window.

At another rehearsal practice at the Southern Kingdom Hall...thats scene 6!

A picture I took of a caterpillar the first morning at our new place, it was swinging to and fro from a Fig Tree leaf.

My old room...In the process of being finished.

I will upload more pictures of the Assembly and other activities...I had such an excited weekend, even though it was very very coold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment