12.27.2011

NY-1

Hi!!!!
 
  I am going to try to blog or write what adventures I go through in this trip and email you. I will begin my first one now....
So, its 11:40ish and I am at the airport waiting for them to announce the boarding. I am getting very excited and we all are awaiting the next few days. Since yesterday we've been getting the last details ready. This morning was not as hectic as I had expected, but we were all trying to settle evrything. Two friends drove my family and I of 7 to the airport and dropped us off. Haha...I just heard an airplane land. Well, from my seat I smell McDonalds, and also some coffee. Wish they would accept my Starbucks giftcard! :( Anyways, my grandma and aunt have been trying to calm their nerves. My grandfather is sitting down, waiting...checking his wallet. My brother is excited, he hasnt been on a plane since we last came form Ecaudor, over 5 years ago. He's observing the planes outside...he just saw one that has 3 windows. My uncles is also seeing the planes outside. I am getting a good nervous feeling. I wish I had some chocolate...and as I say that...ok we have to start preboarding. Okay, well thats it. Hope you;re all good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment