2.04.2012

Our C.O.

I havent been as constant as I should be adding to this blog. Sorry.

Last week we had out Circuit Overseer Rick Malet-veale and his wife Judy visit our hall. They are a Canadian couple but have served abroad for over 20 years. They've been in St. Vincent, Haiti, the DR and Mexico. They've been serving as C.O.'s for the Mexico English circuits for 11 years. Rick was my instructor for PSS (Pioneer Service School) last year and I grew to appreciate him even more. He has lots of experiences to share and I soak them in. He makes funny faces and silly comments. Judy seems to be very serious as a first impresion but really isnt. She is friendly and encouraging. Judy recently had a fall and had a sprained ankle. Now her legs get swollen easily. In spite of this, she perseveres and goes out in service.

No comments:

Post a Comment