1.23.2012

Saturday the 14th

Friday we didnt go out preaching but had our meeting. I had a part in the front school with a younger sister, Brenda. The talk was entitled 'Were we made to live simply for a few years then die?' It was an interesting topic to discuss with someone younger, but I tried to make it as simple as possible and apply the Benefit book suggestions. It went well and I felt confident.

Saturday:
That morning my mom, brother and I drove to the meeting for field service. We had a group of 35 go out. I thought it was a good number. My moms study, who recently got baptized, joined us in doing return visits. She got baptized last year with her youngest daughter and my brother. She had to stop smoking and make a few attitude changes, but of course, they were worth it!
Well, the first call I joined my brother on was at the open flea market or tianguis, where my mother dropped us off. We walked up and down a few blocks searching for his call Giovanni, but didnt find him. My mother called us to the car and we drove to one of her return visits. She had a good conversation with the man. You can tell he used to be on drugs since he is slightly slow. Our morning activity wasnt that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment