12.02.2010

In Cali...

Hey Ya'll,

  All last week I was in Rosarito with my dad otherwise alone, since my relatives that had come for our Convention had gone back to the States taking along with them, my mom and brother. I had fun, cooking, spending time with friends and service. I was able to join my other Congregation in field service and I went to their mtg on Saturday. It was very very cold that week and especially more in our house...I was so cold! Saturday I went to the mtg with the Blackwell's and  afterwards got my maleta (luggage) ready for our trip north. Once I was done my dad and I ate and then headed to the Movies. I told a few friends about it, but only Tanna and Titus showed up. We had planned on seeing Tangled, but it was already full and we chose to watch something else. Afterwards, we headed to the Jones, were the DLM family and Cobb fam were already enjoying a game of Scrabble. We ate some Turkey and then watched a video of Titus' travels to Uganda with his mom. How exciting!!! It was very enjoyable. We then went home, slept and woke up at 3:50 a.m. Yes! That early! We crossed in about 15 mins. Another cold morning. When we arrived at our destination we slept some more and just hung out at my aunts house till the mtg. I went again and saw some old friends. After we went to eat at a friends house and had more turkey. We watched the Chargers game....hehehe....Ok, so then my week began Monday with me sick!!!! Ugh!! Now, im sorta ok, and today was my first day going out on service, but the rest of my family is sick too..Not cool! I got to see my cousins this week and go to the Library, which is something I love!! Sadly my mom only allowed me to take out 2  books....Sigh. I also heard from a few friends, and I know that some are visiting the Dominican Republic and others are in Ecuador. Tomorrow, my grandpa and uncle are going to the School for Elders. What a privilege!! I am really happy for my grandpa especially. =) I think tomorrow, we are going to L.A. and I always look forward to going to L.A. YAY! Something fun always happens!! A sister from the Rosarito has been hospitalized and tomorrow be operated on, she is the same one that needed the surgery about a month ago. Lets pray! Oh and some pups had come into our yard last week and I loved them...all week we have had this on going discussion on what to name them..The girl pup is Chula and the boy pup is still unamed. Chewbacca, Chico, Nano, JarJar, Romeo, Chamaco and others were the options....they look as if they are Samsons puppies, but we arent sure...All week we had tried to return them back to their yard, but it seemed like the people had suddenly left. We gave up on returning them, but this morning they were gone! Back in their yard, definitely not by choice...since we later heard noise again from that yard. I miss them! I hope they can come back, but dont know what'll happen.
 Well, all day I've been coming back and forth trying to finish this post and a few funny things  have happened. For Example, my first interruption was my aunts dog jumping the fence and going to the next door neighbors yard. It seemed funny but was not for those outisde trying to pull back a huge Mastiff into our yard. Then, we left to the DR. and to the library. We passed by to see some girlfriends of ours who just this week are moving into their own place. They were painting...Later, I came back, wrote some more and had to go eat Dinner were we each shared some jokes and riddles. I had to send my Avon order and now I have to go take a shower. Hehehee..Will write on my weekends adventures....  

Later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment