7.08.2012

7-8

Yesterday my aunt, mom, brother and I went to Guayaquil on a two hour bus ride to visit our aunts. They are my grandpa's sisters. We stayed the night with them and ate yummy meals with them. This morning we walked on a bridge crossing over the River Salado. I took several nice pictures of birds and the river which I will share. I also took some up-close shots of the large 3-5 cm ants we have here. Around 1pm we came back home and saw a lot of commotion happening due to the Barcelona game. I took a video of how the streets were filled with cheering crowds of people. This evening after the meeting we went to a Karaoke gathering but as we arrived the hostess received shocking news that her best friend had died with her family in a car accident. We all were consoling her and her kids and then left.

Tomorrow several weeks of activites begin! The British sisters arrive on Tuesday and we will meet with them at the Branch. I need to clean and reorganize several things in my luggage and room. We are still using the luggage to place our clothing. I will also do some studying and reading. In the evening I might go trot and then rehearse something.

I will add pictures tomorrow...

Ayer my tia, mi mami, mi nano y yo fuimos a Guayaquil a visitar a mis tias, las hermanas de mi abuelito. El viaje duro 2 horas en bus. Nos quedamos a dormir con ellas y comimos mucho. Esta manana paseamos por un puente de el Rio Salado de Guayaquil.Tome varias fotos cheveres de el rio, de las flores, de los pajaros y unas hormigas enormes. Despues de almorzar nos regresamos a Salinas y vimos como la gente pasaba en motos y vehiculos gritando por el partido de Barcelona. Tome un video de la gente y se las compartire pronto. Este noche fuimos a un Karaoke despues de la reunion, pero al llegar vimos como la anfitriona recibio una llamada sobre la muerte de su mejor amiga y familia. Fue muy triste! Todos la consolamos y despues nos fuimos.

Manana comenzara una serie de semanas llenas de actividades. Las hermanas britanicas llegan el martes  y nos encontraremos con ellas en la Sucursal. Yo tengo que limpiar el cuarto y organizar varias cosas de mis maletas. Aun seguimos viviendo usando las maletas para guardar ropa. Tambien estudiare y leere un poco. Quizas vaya a trotar un poco y luego practique algo.

Manana anado fotos...

No comments:

Post a Comment