7.17.2012

tidbit

LOTSªª

So much going on. This week will be hectic just like last.

The Polish sisters are here and will be here for another 2 weeks. We will head to Quito tomorrow night and go to Cuenca this weekend. Next weekend we have the English District Convention in Guayaquil. My uncle also arrives from California tomorrow afternoon, so he will be with us for like 3 weeks.
On Friday and Monday we went to several small towns and preached there. People are still hungry and honest about learning the truth! I love being a part of it. This week we will have the C.O. visit too.

I havent had time to write honestly and I have wanted to. I have pictures, videos and experiences to share.

Take Care!!

2 comments:

  1. You are one busy little bee!!!
    Enjoy it all. Love to the family....

    Mari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. que lindo mami me da mucho gusto que estas haciendo todo por jehova y lo disfrutas. I love you a lot mi morenita preciosa

    ReplyDelete