7.31.2012

Last day of July!!

Hello Friends!

I have missed writing and feel the urge to type, type, type! I feel withdrawls from it. :) Where do I even begin?
 I can start off by saying that my family is doing well. My brother is the only one who hasnt been that great  for the past week. He first had a cold and now his tummy is hurting. My aunt and uncle have been doing great and my uncle has already given two talks this past weekend. He will give two more this weekend, possibly three. Mis abuelitos are also doing fine, they joined us for the English District Convention on Friday and went with my uncle to give a talk on Sunday.

We had the two Polish sisters with us until Sunday afternoon. I enjoyed their company very much and I know they also loved being here. I took them to several towns and we preached in several villages and here in Salinas also.

I have been emailing several friends and now I find myself running out of time to blog again! I need to sit here an afternoon and tell you some of the highlights of these past 3 weeks. I will tell you about two letters I received from some Korean brothers I met last year in New York. I also will share pictures hopefully of some whales we saw Thursday. Then last Friday we had an English District Convention and by brother and I had a participation. I will tell you all about it.

Take Care!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment