6.28.2012

6-28

I havent been able to write for over a week! I have wanted to, but being away from a computer and Internet once again has prevented me.

Last Friday we had an Anniversary party at our house downstairs. We danced and ate rice with chicken. It was fun and I took pictures, of which I have to share.

On Saturday and Sunday my brother and I were invited to go to Villao with the family across the street. The other two girl cousins also joined making the group a total of 8. Villao is farther than the towns we go to on Monday, so it was a long drive. We drove through the mountains and had some fog on the way. There was so much vegetation. It was green everywhere. I would like to give you a detailed description of how the whole trip went, but I dont have the time right now. Anyways, we spent the night with the Rodriguez's relatives. The next morning we went to the meeting there and later that afternoon we swam in a river. It was awesome. I also caught a few frogs, and named one Risa. She was smaller than my pinky fingernail. We drove back home after 4pm and sang on the way. Some others slept and I also drew. We arrived around 10pm.

Since Tuesday Ive been going out preaching and joined the Quichua group twice. It hasnt been on purpose, but its turned out that way. Tonight we might go to the Muey congregations meeting.

I know this is brief, but at least you guys know we are still here and doing fine. :)
Ziv is a little sick though.

Bueno, Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment