12.10.2010

Not the Most Happy News...

A few days ago my parents announced to my family of a decision they had made. I knew that there was the possibility of them chosing to move back to the States, but I didnt realize it would come so soon. I am still unsure of when we will move back, but I know that for the next few weeks we will be coming back and forth. We are going back to MX today in the afternoon, and will stay the weekend, then return again. But, I am going to think about this move as another door, one that might help me learn another language, or help out in the RBC. I know that I dont want to go back to the spanish. I would much rather go back to the English, or like I said, help out in a foreign langauge. I also think we will have to change Homeschooling Programs. It will be a change that I wish didnt have to happen, but we at least had 3 wonderful years to enjoy service in Mexico and in the English field. I will miss it very much and all the good friends I made. They will definitely be some of my most cherished memories. I know that I will want to come to visit, how often I am not sure. But, please stay in contact!
Love, Izmir

No comments:

Post a Comment