12.08.2010

What we've done...
Sunday: Service, Studying, went to the Claremont Library and Mtg, T.V. Oh and my dad arrived today
Monday: School. We went to Riverside and the Library there. I hadnt gone since I was 6....major flashbacks!! Nah, I just had a few...and very blurry. We went to Trader Joes afterwards and then to on of my aunts job. My gramps were there for a while talking. When we got home we ate and then relaxed a  bit. Read some more. Oh and BTW I already finished the book I took out last week. Then I showered, did my nails and rested.
Today: Early Service. After 1 we took my grandpa to some of his Doctor Appointments and went to the SuperMarket. My grandpa called an said he was finished so we picked him up and came back home. We dropped of my gramps and then went to the Library, there we studied the  Bible Study. When we finished Ziv started to drive the bike and my aunt started to walk. I read some of Anne Frank, but once Ziv finished riding I took the bike. I rode a while and found it to be very pleasant, I wish I had my own. When it started getting cold and the sun began to set we decided to leave. We got home and then I started to help my aunt cook. It was arduous work....hehehe...just a lot of cutting and some crying. I tried to do Camote today but it didnt turn out as I wished. We then ate our homemade tacos. My grandpa started to tell us to get ready for Fam Nite, so we all got together in the living room and watched the blood video for next month.
Now: I wasnt sure how I was feeling a few moments ago, but now after talking to a friend I feel a bit better. I will write more on some developments in the future.
Good nite!!

We are still in California!!!!! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment