4.18.2012

2 Weeks To Go!!

Two weeks from today we will be traveling through the streets of Mexico City and stay with some friends for 10 days. On Monday my family and I woke up having sore throats! Ugh, I really dislike it when I feel sick. We need Paradise! I know a few friends who are also feeling sick or going through trying circumstances. Lets continue steadfast-our reward is soon to come!

Well, I was on JW.ORG a few days ago and was looking into the Meeting tab on the Lookup link. I found out that there are only 6 English congregations in all of Ecuador. That is a small number, but I know that it is growing. Im excited to see the growth in Ecuador just like I saw it here. I will have to add the growth numbers too.
Last weekend the congregation had a gathering for us. More like a going away party. It was very nice to see the friends we've made over the years. I enjoyed the company and also the dancing. I took pictures too, so Ill include those soon.

I know this is brief, but I wanted to write. I will add more regarding the last week and a half here.

No comments:

Post a Comment