4.02.2012

Some Pictures of the SAD

8 Pictures of the SAD.




This is Gus De La Mora Jr. (DLM for short)
He's and auxilary pioneer from our hall and the only teen brother used for mics, sound, reading, etc. Here he was keeping an eye on a room used by various brothers and the C.O.'s. Behind him you can see Luis Robledo, who is a Sub C.O. and married a Gilead grad. I look up to their example.


This is myself a few seconds after seeing Gus. I am with Hector Cardona and he lives in Playas with his family. He was able to RP for one year, but put it on hold to finish HS. His family has been living here almost 4 years and he grew up in Whittier. Their story and their move to Mexico is also so amazing. I think everyone has a wonderful story to share about the way Jehovah blesses us.





This is Brenda Cardona!! She is Hectors sister and is a RP too. She is awesome, I get along with her really well. She is going to Art School and is hoping to finish soon.


This is my twin! No, not really. Ana, and Edwin Rebolledo. They came from Las Vegas last year and have had to adapt to living here. She is pioneering with her sister. Edwin has begun working and also auxilary pioneers. Their parents recetnyl moved from the spanish to the support the English though they are not fluent. Ana is soon moving to Mexico City with the Cash family as their tutor.

Jaime, Victor and Zane. All Baptism Candidates and now new brothers. Jaime was an ex-gang member and I remember his first meetings. I love, love seeing his progress too. Victor is Ana and Edwins cousin who recently moved from Veracruz to Tijuana to live with them. He was able to focus more on his relationship with Jehovah here and take this important step! Zane. Zaney Brainy. I love him. He is little Cashito and is now in Mexico City.


The DLM kids. Jailine and Gus after the Assembly ended. Jailine is pioneering this month while shes off. Their family moved from the Spanish about almost 4 years ago. They had to learn the language, and now they speak it so effortlessly.


Awww!!! I love this picture. I cried, I cried when I hugged him. He is Rick Malet-Veale and he is our C.O. Ive known him, yeah, for 3 years. He was my PSS instructor and I grew to love him and his wife so much. I admire their example and find so much similarities with them. The way they had traveled abroad with their daughters and taught them. I cant express how much they've helped me. Me. That is his younger daughter who is now in Tijuana with her husband. They all are originially from Canada.


Oh, and this is Luis and Susette Robledo. Sub C.O.'s, but great potential for the real deal. He was the one who planted the desire to actually think about becoming a C.O. wife. Made me think about it. Because of the way he always was so sincere and I with him, I think he appreciated it. He smiles at me with content. Maybe, Im writing too much, but its a good feeling. I also didnt know his wife was an ex Missionary and I bombarded her iwht question the day we worked together. I seriously did, I think I gave her a headache. Oh, I just love them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment