4.30.2012

Last day in Cali

Well today has been my last day in California. This weekend has been pretty busy. Today in itself we have had many errands to do and last minute things to finish. Both on Saturday and Sunday we had dinners/party's that some freinds held for us. It was really nice and also bitter-sweet. Yesterday lots of friends came over to eat, dance and say their goodbyes. I will miss several and am glad I spent one last time with them. I had fun too. We took pictures which I will definitely upload this week. Well, I have to finish getting our luggages and carry-ons ready. We will fly out from LAX at 1am tomorrow morning and arrive in Mexico City about 3 hours later. There is a two hour difference, so itll be around 5am when we arrive. I will include more details and pictures on the activites we do this week later on. I dont have my camera yet!! I had bought it about a week ago and was expecting it today or tomorrow. I was really hoping it wasnt tomorrow.
Anyways, tell others who would like to come visit to do so! I hope I hear from you guys soon!!


Lots of Love and Hugs!!!!!


Mizz Izzmir

No comments:

Post a Comment