4.28.2012

LAST DAY IN MEXICO

So today we are finishing our packing process. The long weeks that quickly became few, have come to an end. Last night we had my last Teen Night at the Blackwell's home. Afterwards, Ziv and I stayed with them and three other friends. We played Spoons, danced, and joked. Then we headed to a last minute sorta thing. 20 or more of us went to the Midnight Showing of The Avengers, and it was a pretty awesome experience. I had never done so before, and am  glad I did so before I left with the group of friends I have here.

Tonight we had our last meeting at the Mazatlan congregation and we took a group picture. I got emotional with like 3 people. I will miss the DLM's!!!! I cant believe its happening! Im moving away.
Well, also finished having a Mollete, yum yum. Before the meeting though, I was feeling extremely nauseus and sick. I had a friend join us at the meeting from the Spanish. Well, tomorrow we leave!! We will leave Rosarito around 7 or 8am. How crazy!

I am feeling nervous, uneasy and also excited. It feels so unreal. I feel as if its not going to really happen. I feel like Im staying here and will see my friends again tomorrow. I feel as if its not really goodbye. I know it is, but Its not either. Strange feelings.

Had a nice surprise this evening and also saw my grandparents. I will stay in touch with ya'll and you make sure to check my blog the rest of the week. Tomorrow my new journey and adventure will begin. Not just Baja anymore! Now it will include South America!

Stay Tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment