4.20.2012

High School

So, I have very big news. They are humongous. Ginormous. Quadrilateral. Ok, that word didnt go in there, but I thought it sounded very exagerated. :)

Ok, so the news are:

Before I get there, I would like to say that  I have finally finished packing my two luggages. My carry-on is packed too, but I still have to get my backpack ready. I want to take my guitar also, but I think I can only take two things with me. I will make a decision soon.

Well, now that Ive said that here are the very important news.
DRUMROLL!!!!!!!

I have graduated. Yes, after years of schooling in public schools and at home, I have finished. I recieved my diploma through the mail today and am glad. I am not shouting for joy, like I thought I would. I feel relieved its over and I dont have to worry about schooling in Ecuador. That makes me happy. Finally done! Those are the news!

Hope you're good!

No comments:

Post a Comment