5.01.2012

In Mexico City!

So I realize that a previous post was actually wrong. I am back in Mexico, but meant I would not be returning to Baja anytime soon.

Yesterday at 9:30ish we left my aunts house and headed to LAX. We arrived sometime after 10. We checked in our bags and all weighed perfectly! By then it was 11 so we chose to go eat something. I had been craving Chipotle, or Inn-N-Out...something I wont have access to in South America. I had Carl's Jr. Had better expectations, but it was a fine burger. Ok, so we went back to the airport and said our goodbyes to my aunt, and grandparents. I will be seeing them in about 10 days, so it wont be a long seperation. Our plane left at 1am and lasted 3 hours and 3 minutes. I cried at take-off. I cant believe I wont be coming back in some time! They offered Chips and Salsa on the flight. I had cranberry juice and water. I also tried to sleep the rest of the flight, but it was very difficult. This morning at 6:35am we landed in Mexico City. It was two hours difference. t took us over an hour to finally be out of the plane, without luggages ready to board a taxi. I've already taken several pictures, so Ill have to figure out where my cables are and upload them. My eyes are burning! Im so tired, and all the long nights are catching up to me! But, I know that at least for another two weeks it will be busy and tiresome. Though of course, adventurous and fun!

Well, I am now in my dear friends home. The Cashes. They have meeting later tonight and at present, I am starving! I have had a donut, which I know is not nutritious and is only temporarily filling. The Durell's are here and Ana Rebolledo with Jessica. Oh and David is here too. I am doing pretty good, and still have my mexican phone in use. FYI. :)

HOPE YOU'RE ALL GOOD AND BUSY.

I know the weather in the West has been nice lately, so enjoy it! Its lovely here!

K, will write more...


No comments:

Post a Comment