5.08.2012

Bethel

So yesterday was Bethel! It was a reminder of how marvelous Jehovah's Organization is. It is all so organized, clean and such a happy ambient. I liked it thoroughly. Some of the departments reminded me of my trip last October to the US Bethel. My family and 5 others arrived to the branch around 11am, so we had a short tour. We actually didnt see much in that short time. We went to one building with the cafeteria and the sewing room. We also went to the Writing Task dpt. I met two of those involved in the writing and researching for articles. One was a sister names Barbra Neeiman. She was a Gilead Grad from the 43rd class and was assigned to Colombia. Shes been in the Mexico Bethel though for many years now. We also met a brother who was going by the hallway who turned out to be the Zone Visit speaker. I cant remember his name. It starts with a B. We also saw Anthony Morris go by and he greeted us with a friendly smile. Barbra continued her explanation of what she does and showed us her office and library. By then, the bell rang and we knew it was time for lunch. Since the Zone Visit is happening this Saturday, this whole week is packed for lunch. We left for tacos at a nearby Mall. We got back to the Branch around 2pm. We only had like 3 hours left of touring!!! We met some brothers from the LSM in Chihuahua and DF. By then our new tour guide arrived and we began to head to the Printery.

I am about to leave to see some Pyramids so Ill explain more once I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment