5.26.2012

CA 1

Today I had my first day of my Circuit Assembly in the Santa Elena Coliseum. It was great information and all the speakers kept my attention. I enjoyed the 4 discourse Symposium on the different ways we could stain Jehovahs name. I also liked the last talk. I felt very awkward through out the day, since it was first Assembly here after 5/6 years. I saw some faces I knew, others I didnt remember and still some who were new. I enjoyed meeting need greaters since they seemed to be the most encouraging. The Quichua C.O. also showed up during the lunch break and he always makes me feel positive. Some of the youths reaction made me feel strange, but Ive been told to be patient and friendly. I know that this is barely my 2nd week here, so there is much more to come.

You would never imagine how different it is here with regards to cleaning. I will have to make a blog about that separately. Something Ill quickly share is the fact that the Fire Dpt send Firefighters to power wash the inside of the Coliseum.We had to rags to clean the bathrooms. It was crazy, but we did it! I took pictures of that too..

Yesterday was my Pioneer Meeting and I am so glad I went. I really need to pray about what we were told and think about how I will apply it in my life now. I met brothers from all over the coast. Afterwards a group of 5 went to get pizza and ice cream.

One of my lady neighbors across the street just finished straightening my hair for tomorrow. I will now head to bed and rest for another day of activity and learning tomorrow!

Night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment