5.07.2012

Yesterday 5/6

Yesterday was busy!! Today was busy too.

We went out in service with the Oceania Ingles Congregation for about 2 hours until the meeting time at noon. I really like the way a Bethelite named Dave Castillo conducted the Watchtower Study. It was very motivating, encouraging and uplifting. I have enjoyed meeting so many brothers and sisters who are so spiritually minded and all strong. Ziv has enjoyed talking with them and they've noticed it too. They want him to stay here instead of moving to Ecuador! Maybe in a few years. After meeting we came home and were starving. Our meal routine hasnt been very well and constant. I went to a market though with Jeremy and Edsel, both pioneers who have now moved to DF. Later in the day a group of us divided into two cars and drove to a Mall Center. It was about 12 of us and we had CARLS JR. Out of all places in the CITY OF MEXICO, we go to an American Burger place. It was actually the last place I ate at in California. Yeah, but anyways once we all finished eating we decided to go walk in an area called La Condesa. It was a very uncomfortable ride to and from the different places we went to. It was tight, if you know what I mean..
Well, I got some very expensive frozen yogurt I wasnt happy I purchased, but content with its flavor. We were walking almost aimlessly with no real direction. A few days ago I had asked my pal Edsel about any concerts or events going on. Several were happening but dealt with May 5th and the celebration going with it. I did see one Brit Indie group among the dates Id be here, but it was out of my price range. The Kooks. Well, we continued walking and as I had my yogurt in hand, I freaked when I saw a girl with a 'THE KOOKS' shirt. I then realized we were in the area where the concert was going to happen. I then saw three more girls with their shirts and I went up to them and asked them if they had come or were on their way to the concert. They said it had just finished and we were walking towards the venue. Again I saw someone else and asked the price for the shirts-100 pesos. Not much at all, but I am nearly broke and still have 3 days left! Well, back to the walking and seeing all these teens, I saw a small group of other people waiting outside a garage door. It was more like a Warehouse exit. I asked a girl with a poster what they were doing. She told me it was the Stage Exit and they were hoping to see the band exit through there. I was so excited!!! I yelled, jumped and then my joy was temporarily put on pause, when an older security woman guard told us that they had exited from another way. We walked away a few steps and I sang my mom some songs from them, so she'd know who they were. SHE COULDNT REMEMBER. Well, as I stood there singing, I heard screams from my behind. I turned and I saw people opening the gate. I ran when I saw the van coming out. IT WAS THEM IN THE VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! It was so exilhirating and made adrenaline rush everywhere! I tried to take a video and then look for my sharpie and run up to the window all in like 10 seconds. I then ran around the van and went to the front. The singer was smiling the whole time. I bought a sticker and also took more pictures. I lost the video. I  was very glad I saw them so close.

Well, that was the Adventure of yesterday. Edsel took a video so Ill upload that somewhere.

Ok, so that was great. Ill write about Bethel and today on another blog.



On a random note Ziv turned 12 the 6th.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like so much fun!!! i cant wait to read about your experiences with the bethelites!! :)

    ReplyDelete