5.03.2012

Apizaco

Hello,

So today I woke up around 7:30am. Mind you, that is about 5:30 in Rosarito. I had also stayed up late the night before...but regardless, I woke up. We got our backpacks ready and then we headed to the Metro Station. Ive really liked riding in the Metro BTW. You do have to be cautious and aware of your surroundings, but its still fun. Anyways, we arrived at the Bus Stop around 9:40am and left to Apizaco at 10. We arrived around 12pm. I saw my dads sister, Elizabeth, whom I call Tia Chata. I was really happy to see her. Then we went to a Dulceria or Mexican Candy Store and bought candy. I have a favorite flavor or candy. CARAMEL! So, I bought like 5 packs of Obleas. They were SOOO cheap! I had to. 7 pesos for like 11. I thought that was great. Well, we then headed off to pickup my cousin. She is almost 4 and is incredibly smart. She has great vocabulary and good understanding. Plus, shes learning to be bilingual, so that is an additional bonus. I hadnt seen her since she was about 1, so she couldnt remember our faces. She walked right passed us and headed to the swings. It was so cute. I took a video, so I might upload it. We had lunch at a Grilled Chicken place that flavors the Chicken with Chipotle or Hawaiian. I also took a picture of it. We came to my aunts house, dropped off our things and rested. We then went to meet a sister from Chicago. She is studying with my aunt in English. That is awesome!! We walked to Mayra's home and spoke with them for almost 30 minutes. Then we went to a Railroad Museum and saw a presentation on the history of trains. We walked downtown and bought food for tomorrow and dinner. I spoke with some friends and also talked with my dad. Tomorrow we go to Puebla. Ill tell you about that tomorrow!!

NIght!

1 comment:

  1. Mami que bonitas fotos, me encanta lo que escribes es muy chevere que escribas de esta manera continua estoy muy orgulloso de ti.
    Tu papi
    Te amo

    ReplyDelete