9.26.2012

Mini Announcement

Hello!

My aunt and grandparents flew to California on Sunday and are back in Pomona. My grandfather needs an operation urgently, so they had to go back with my aunt. I think they will be there for about 2 months.

Seeing them leave made me want to go back with them.. It is one of the small drawbacks from moving elsewhere. The wishing you were still in your old home or comfort zone. Missing friends. I know that it will happen wherever we move to, so its very good to keep yourself busy. It can consume you and make you feel very sad and not see things positively. Its necessary for parents to provide the needed association and stay busy with spiritual activities. That has helped me whenever I feel this way. Being active in the ministry and remembering to stay focused.

I am reviewing my goals also because now I feel its time to start doing something more. As some may now, I have always loved languages. I was supporting the ASL group in California last year, but had to stop. Since ESL, or Ecuadorian Sign Language is here too, and needs help, I might start going too. Im going to pray about it, because now might be my oppportunity to learn!

I sent some jewelry I made from Tagua and Acai beads with my aunt. She'll be selling those earrings and rings for me. That extra money will help me out! Price range: 5-7$

Quick Fact: I live across the Kingdom Hall.

So, thats all for now.

Hope you're all good! Im trying not to get a cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment