9.03.2012

September 3rd

Hello!!!!

 I have quite to share. I will start off with sharing details about these photos, since they resume in a way, what I have been up to.

Monika Gebura, who came to visit me from London, recently sent me pictures of her stay here and these are several of those photos. 

This is at the ENGLISH UNOFFICIAL GROUP meeting in July. The majority who attend are brothers and sisters who wish to practice their Spanish. We have canceled the meetings until mid September because of our recent Assemblies this month. My aunt is the sister on the left with the gray skirt! She is talking with a Canadian sister who moved here years ago and another local sister trying to learn English.
This is me after that meeting. I had rehearsals that day with Ziv for our presentation at the Convention. That is actually the car of the brother whom we practiced with.
Another lovely privilege for my brother!!! He read the WT article that day for the first time ever! We were so happy and he actually read very good.
The Cemetary at the top of the hill in a town near Valdivia. See how different they are from the ones in Cali?


A woman selling small flour balls for 25 cents a baggie.
The Valdivia KH with only one congregation and a not very large one. The KH is getting remodeled in October and has a large territory. A sister who moved from Germany and is in this months magazine is serving here, named Jacques.


Monika and my mom preaching to a group of cows. We felt intimidated once we realized we were surrounded by them. This is in Loma Alta, a village near Valdivia.
This is in the backyard of the brothers home we stayed at. My lovely tia walkign into the kitchen from the back door.
I love this photo of Monika and I! I was preaching to the IceCream man in Suspiro and learned we was illiterate. I took advantage of the new brochure and shared with him a bit of the first page. Hope it helps him!

Instead of washing his car on his lawn, hes washing his horse!!!
This young girl is heading to the river to wash!!!
Me!!


Some more photos of preaching in Villages near Valdivia.

8 months preganant and still washing.
Later that week we went to Montanita and just drove by. This is the IT place for YOUNG tourists.. It has amazing art.
With my uncle David the day before he left!
My family and some friends. They are the COELLO-CHANG!
This is in Anconcito the day my uncle gave the public talk. The congregation is divided in two groups because of how large the group of publishers is. The need in this area is brothers! There are a lot of kids here and they were preparing a Kingdom song to present to the C.O. for the C.O. visit.





This is at the English District Convention in the end of July in Guayaquil. The three sisters to the left are all from the US and were staying here for Summer. The couple to the right is the Subsitute C.O. and his wife who serve in the coast in the Spanish field. This Assembly was filled with missionaries, need greaters and tons of foreigners who speak great Spanish. It reminded me a lot of Mexico and my Assemblies there. It felt wonderful.
This is with Daniel,

No comments:

Post a Comment