9.15.2012

Surprise!!!!

Today I arrived from my incredible, cool stay in the Cuenca area in the Andes. I thoroughly enjoyed it since I had no expectations of what I would do or see. I actually dont want to share details about this trip yet, though I have included two photos. I need to tell you something big!!!!

DRUMROLL!!

(Once Again Drumroll..)

MY FATHER HAS ARRIVED AND IS HERE NOW!! YES! ITS TRUE..HE IS HERE IN MY MIDST. IT WAS A SURPRISE THOUGH I THOUGHT THAT THIS WEEKEND WOULD BE THE BEST FOR HIM TO ARRIVE. 

So we are now complete! Together after  like 4 months of waiting! Im glad he´s here now. I will take photos and share. 

At meeting in Delegsol, Azuay. 

PREACHING! In Cecel, Azuay.

1 comment:

  1. So HAPPY for you & your family, Izmir!!!
    Hugs & kisses to you all! :D

    Fonseca Family

    ReplyDelete