9.03.2012

Video of a Service Experience


This is a video of me last week on Thursday preaching informally at the park to a group of kids. I had seen a group of kids, 11 to be exact, looking for some iguanas on some trees. I had seen one and pointed it out to them. Then they began to tell me where more were. They found another 12!! I dont know how they knew, but they asked me if I spoke English and where I was from. Since I began to speak to them and answer their questions I asked them some questions. I asked them if they knew Gods name and took a poll. One girl said Jehovah and 2 followed. Another 3 or 4 said Jesus, and the rest either didnt know or did, but gave no answer.
I read to them 4 scriptures. 2 about Jehovah and 2 about Jesus.
Psalms 100:3, Psalms 83:18, John 3:16 and 17:3.
 I asked them questions about the verses and they reasoned very well.
This video is towards the end of my little discussion with them. 
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing experience! I love that this was recorded so I could witness this virtually myself girlie :)

    You're such a great pioneer. Wish I was there alongside you preaching! I can't wait to pioneer. I'm thankful that Jehovah has helped me to maintain the pioneer spirit now though.

    I PLAN on coming to Ecuador for international if I'm ok'd to go.

    Thanks for all your experiences! Let's stay in touch sis!

    Adios!

    Tiera [VA, USA]

    ReplyDelete